Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Magazine Reflection!

I learned some very valuable writing techniques and tips such as the use of punctuation and I also found that drafting is way more useful than I thought it was. I also learned that keeping it simple is the best way to do it, at first I wanted to put a lot of big words in it so that it would sound intelligent but my writing got so much better when I made them simpler. I was one of those people who went for the minimum and just chose to do their photo essay or interview, regardless I think it was a really good story and it is very interesting. I think I was one of the most creative when it comes to storyline. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it and I think that others will enjoy it. But the truth is that I feel like when I wrote it no one liked it because it was different, as though because it was not an informative piece of writing it was wrong. But then again, it’s getting published in a real book.

No comments: